Contact us TODAY:

17 Akarana Avenue,
Mt Roskill, Auckland 1041
Phone: 021 929 324
info@winstoneparktennis.co.nz


Winstone Park Tennis Club

About Winstone Park

The Winstone Park Tennis Club was founded in 1936 on Mount Roskill Domain Board’s land at the base of Mount Roskill.  The land was given to the people of Mount Roskill by the Late George Winstone.  A small pavilion and courts were constructed at this time.  Over the years a new pavilion was built and subsequently expanded, new courts were laid and lighting installed.

In 2005 the Club located to its current site on Harold Long Reserve to make way for the extension of State Highway 20.  Five new flood lit astro grass courts were built and the old Men’s Mount Roskill Bowling Club building was used as our pavilion.  In July 2012 the Club moved into our new pavilion adjacent to the courts.

 

Don’t forget to go and have a look at our Gallery page to see the latest photos of tennis and club events.